William Parkinson's Message
Bula and Welcome to Communications Fiji Ltd
As you will discover life within the Communications Fiji Ltd group is a very busy one so we have lots to share!
But let me start with a few facts:
– We are the South Pacific’s largest broadcast organisation with national reach across both Fiji and Papua New Guinea .
– Born July 5th 1985, we are one of the first privately owned commercial broadcasters in the region.
– As a publicly listed company on the South Pacific stock exchange we are 100% owned and led by Pacific Islanders.
– Our success is built on the intimate relationship we have with our audiences . We speak the languages of our homes through our five stations in Fiji and three in Papua New Guinea and we are very proud of the fact that we are the ONLY media that can do this.
– Now with our market leading presence online via products like our news website fijivillage.com and our innovative social media sites those relationships are even stronger AND we have extended our reach to Fijian and Papua New Guinean communities across the globe.
– We love to stay in personal touch with our audiences through our constant street and public events like Fiji Showcase.
Our aim is to stay in touch with our audiences ON AIR, ONLINE AND ON THE STREET 24/7.
As a result NO ONE KNOWS OUR HOME LIKE WE DO!
We look forward to sharing it with you.